v0.8.4 feature list
- Map categories to the file structure so that categories and subcategories correspond to directories and subdirectories. [Done]
- Allow the user to choose the gallery's skin [Done (see demo)]
- Allow the user to selectively download pictures [Delayed]
- Allow the admin to edit users' profiles [Done]
- Include additional skins [Done]
- Allow the user to ask for their activation email to be resent [Done]
- Provide a 'Forgot my password' option [Done]
- Provide a RSS feed for new submissions [Done]
- Allow the categories list to be displayed on all pages [Done]
- When an admin's session times out, redirect them to the same place they were after they re-enter their password [Done]
- &nb was displayed before subcategories' names when they were three levels deep.
- Missed formatting elements throughout pages linked to stylesheet.
- Deleting a category didn't necessarily move its pictures to the Other category.
- A warning was displayed when the server was running in safe mode and the script tried to set the time out limit.
- The server path was revealed when outgoing wasn't chmoded to 777 and the user tried to download the contents of a category.
- add.php and register.php form fields are maintained after an error
- When a parent category is deleted, its immediate children become children of the root category (uploads).
- 'Manage User Accounts' now also shows users' email addresses.
- Certain characters that are illegal in the file structure are no longer allowed for category names.