Zenith Picture Gallery v0.4.3A new version has been released. Click here
This is the second bug fix update to the first public release. It has been tested on two servers running different versions of RedHat Linux and compiled with different PHP versions. If any bugs or problems are found, please post in the Zenith forum here
. If they are about a security vulnerability, please PM me.
The next milestone release will be v0.5 and will contain the following features:
* Picture comments
* Picture ratings
* Ability to email photos
* Support for Windows servers
* Improved debug mode (the current one is very modest)
* Firefox support for the thumbnail border changes.Requirements:
* PHP 4.2 or higher.
* GD2 (if you want the gallery to be able to create thumbnails).
* MySQL 3.22 or higher.
* Linux.Features of the current release:
1. Everything is done from the browser, from installation to configuration.
2. Searcheable records by filters.
3. Auto-resizing/resampling of images to thumbnails.
4. Easy skinning.
5. Easy management of languages.
6. The option to create moderator or admin accounts.
7. New categories can be added.
8. Blacklist containing IPs of troublesome users.
9. Admin CP allows you to define thumbnail and full-size image sizes, the ability to create thumbnails and other formatting options.
10. A notice appears in the nav bar to admins when there are pictures awaiting approval.
11. All public form fields are escaped.
12. Search result and display page addresses are linkable.
13. Gallery can be turned on/off.
14. Adding pictures can be disabled for guests.
15. Batch add pictures via FTP [ New in v0.4.2
]Screenshots:Main page (guest's view)Category displayAdd pageSearch pageLogin to Admin CPAdmin CP main pageApprove pending picturesDemo: http://cyberiapc.com/zenith_demo/Bug log: http://cyberiapc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5531Discussion, mods, updates: http://cyberiapc.com/forums/index.php?showforum=43