i had no idea what to call this tutorial but it's really easy.
1. create a new image, any size you like
2. press the d key
3. use the fill tool and fill the background with black
4. go to layer>new>layer and name it whatever you like
5. change the foreground color to white
6. get the pencil tool and set the size to 25 px
7. star scribbling - refer to figure 1
8. go to filter>blur>radial blur
9. set the amount to 100, set blur method to zoom, and set quality to best - refer to figure 2
10. press ctrl+f
11. press ctrl+e to merge the layers
12. press ctrl+u and refer to figure 3 for the settings, however you can change them to whatever you like
and you're done.
this is what i got:
this was my first tutorial