reaper_man doesn't have a personal statement currently.
30 years old
OS: Windows XP
Hardware Info: No Information
Country: United Kingdom
CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
Belly button size: Normal size
Browser: Firefox 2.x
Connection speed: 56Kbps
OS (secondary): No Information
Joined: 16-January 07
Profile Views: 1,038*
Last Seen: 29th December 2008 - 05:14 PM
Local Time: Jun 19 2013, 07:12 PM
23 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
22 Dec 2007
Try this if your having difficulty play a media file.
22 Dec 2007
16 Jan 2007
Hay all thought i'd introduce myself with some words of wisdom..... Enjoy
Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music
Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.
1. I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good, either.
2. I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
3. I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
4. Someday we'll look back on all this and plow into a parked car.
5. There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.
6. Tell me what you need and I'll tell you how to get along without it.
7. Accept that some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.
8. Needing someone is like needing a parachute. If he isn't there the first time you need him, chances are you won't be needing him again.
9. I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
10. Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?"
11. My Reality Check bounced.
12. On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the Escape key.
13. I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
14. You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
15. Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons because, to them, you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
16. Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
17. Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level.
18. Am I getting smart with you? How would you know?
16 Jan 2007
Hi There i'm having a problem with my new pc.
It keeps freezing and when i switch the p.c off (holding the power switch in) i have to switch the power pack off to turn the num lock on my keyboard off as it will not switch off.
Intel Pentium D 805 2.66 Ghz
Abit Sg-95 MoBo
512 Mb DDR2 4200 533Hz ram
nVidea 7300gs 256 Mb
I thoiught it might have been my PS but it has now been replaced with a brand new one (450watts)
i Think it is ether my HD (which has worked soildly for over 2 years now) or the ram.
Any ideas cause i'm going crazy!!!
Thanks in advance
Other users have left no comments for reaper_man.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 19th June 2013 - 07:12 PM|