Anger Management Guy doesn't have a personal statement currently.
Anger Management Guy
Gender Not Set
dude, i play hockey, and videogames, and party, that is my life
OS: Windows XP
Hardware Info: No Information
Country: United States
CPU: Intel Pentium 4
HD: 80 gig
Belly button size: Normal size
Browser: Internet Explorer 6 SP1
Connection speed: No Information
OS (secondary): No Information
Joined: 23-April 04
Profile Views: 490*
Last Seen: 1st July 2004 - 10:13 PM
Local Time: May 26 2013, 08:39 AM
106 posts (0 per day)
* Profile views updated each hour
22 Jun 2004
hey hey all, i just bought a perfect red oranda and i currently have him in a 10 gal tank with a 11 inch garr fish. the oranda is about 5-6 inches long. if anyone has any suggestions plz submit.
22 Jun 2004
according to j-rah, i have the exploit virus i think its called, if anyone has ANY advice on how to remove this without wiping my drive plz tell me.
19 May 2004
guys, i cant get any of the community arcade games to work except for breakout, and theres not a chance in hell that i can possibly beat that high score
so if u could, i need a lil help on getting them running for me.
13 May 2004
1.Their company logo is two tin cans and a length of string.
2.You check out their address, and it's a phone booth containing a Compaq portable and an acoustic coupler.
3. Their chief technical officer lives in a 10-foot-by-7-foot shack in the woods.
4. Their proud boast: "We've been on the Internet since it was CB radio."
5. Their promo materials use the words "information" and "superhighway" in the same sentence.
6. You order an SLIP/PPP connection, email, and 2MB of server space for your personal Web site, and the voice on the other end of the phone asks, "Would you like fries with that?"
7. "As seen in Better Business Bureau special reports."
8. "Access speeds up to 9,600 BPS in most areas."
9. They hawk both domain names and Rolexes on the street corner.
10. They charge for e-mail and downloads by the word.
Y2K Damage at Disney
10. Accidental switch back to 19,000 Leagues Under the Sea.
9. Screwed up computers report EuroDisney turning a profit.
8. Air traffic control glitch causes Dumbo to smack into a DC-10.
7. The "It's a Small World After All" creatures go on a rampage.
6. The Hall of Presidents keeps chanting "Kill Clinton, kill Clinton."
5. When you wish upon a star, nothing happens.
4. Unexpected power surge brings an angry Walt Disney back to life.
3. "Main Street Electrical Parade" becomes "Main Street Two Guys With Plastic Flashlights Parade."
2. Ticket machine accidentally dispenses day passes for less than $600.
1. Two words: catapulting teacups.
A Woman's Random Thoughts
Skinny people piss me off! Especially when they say things like, "You know sometimes I forget to eat, now I've forgotten my address, my mother's maiden name, and my keys. But I've never forgotten to eat. You have to be a special kind of stupid to forget to eat."
They say you shouldn't say anything about the dead unless it's good. He's dead. Good.
A friend of mine confused her Valium with her birth control pills. She had 14 kids, but she doesn't give a damn.
The trouble with some women is that they get all excited about nothing (and then they marry him.)
I read this article that said the typical symptoms of stress are eating too much, smoking too much, impulse buying and driving too fast. Are they kidding? That is my idea of a perfect day.
I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff.
"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a noose around your neck?"
i just thought id post these three cuz i think everyone here needs a good long laff.....
12 May 2004
hello ladies and gentlemen!
i got in a fight on Monday the 2nd, i havent bin able to really post anything about it and all until now.
so, it goes like this:
the dude was pushin me towards a set of stairs, and so i turned around and took a big swing at his face, he then ducked backwards just enought to make me miss. he then proceeds to put all his strength into a punch to my beer-gut of a stomach. i didnt feel it. as he hiut me in my stomach i started an absolute barrage of blows to his face. he was on the retreat, slowly backing up as i hit his jaw. he got me once in the teeth, but my braces took big chunks of skin out of his hand. i got a few more in a row on his face, and then he sucker punched me, gave me a black eye, and a broken nose. he alsobroke his wrist and he was crying. i did not shed a single tear, broken nose and all.
so in conclusion, if u could gimme a general response to who u all think won, id greatly apperciate it.
(btw this guy is the biggest dooshbag in the whole school, and this is a general school opinion)
Anger Management Guy has no visitors to display.
Other users have left no comments for Anger Management Guy.
There are no friends to display.
|Lo-Fi Version||Time is now: 26th May 2013 - 02:39 PM|