#1 draya

draya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

• Netherlands

Posted 26 February 2006 - 11:27 PM

Ideas for the next version....

1) a total overview of all rankings given to the pictures? (in list form)

2) a lil frame with the highest ranked photo? or a top 10 list or something

i ask for this option, cause right now its fun to rate the pictures, but for what result or outcome? the way it is now, its kinda 'useless' to rate.....

oh... and maybe extend the rate scale to 10?

3) And would it be possible to have a special way for like to have a competition.....
(( then above things are important too))

4) a way to take the (mark for) 'download picture' option out and a 'security' that pictures cant be downloaded...

oh and with my gallery its proven that sometimes someone with a stuck id, can vote more then once.... odd but true......

so maybe also a idea that to make a mark, that guest cant vote, only members..... and a better implented ip checker?

im currious to what you think of all these idea's and if you tend to use them original.gif

#2 chrisw

chrisw

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:25 PM

SEF Links (search engine friendly)
Watermark Ability - ability to add a watermark at time of upload or maybe a batch watermark feature.
Incorporate Video - A way to make a category for video that will auto generate a thumbnail of a video file.
Randomize - A way to have it look like the "Last uploaded" view but function like the random section.

::A Thinker::

we need to think of a way to encourage user uploads via some type of a reward system. Something that would encourage uploads by recognizing frequent up-loaders in some way.

Just suggestions off the top of my head dance.gif

#3 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 02 March 2006 - 02:32 PM

Thanks for the suggestions, chris.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#4 domc

domc

• +Zenith User
  • 16 posts

• United States

Posted 06 March 2006 - 11:13 PM

Any way to have the ability to click on the ORIGINAL photo option and have it pop up in a popup window?

Right now I have default as MEDIUM and would like to have the SMALL and ORIGINAL popup in a window.

Is there a way to disable the MEDIUM option?

#5 kreasta

kreasta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:26 AM

hello biggrin.gif

i have some ideas, but they are a lil`bit tricky... so.. here they goes.

Forum integration:
At the install you can chose if you use a forum or not, and if u use u select the forum software and the gallery setup the usersistem to your forum... or anyhow possible, just make-it tounge.gif original.gif)

User gallery:
When a user upload an image in whatever category he will have an copy on his gallery.
just like deviant art (www.DeviantARt.com) (ex: www.yoursite.com/zenith/gallery.php?user=Kreasta
then, later, with reRwite you can set up subdomain style or subdirectory style.

Still With Me? tounge.gif

Favorite Picture:
when you browse the gallery, as an user, if you like a picture you can click a button and add-it to your favorite.
The "favorite gallery" may be like an ordinary categories of the gallery, whit thumbnails, but when you clik the thumbnail you`l be redirected to the real picture gallery.

Top Rated Image: on first page (index) (from 1 to 5 pictures, customizable mabye:P)

that`s all for today... sorry for my bad english, see u soon

#6 R1p.PeR

R1p.PeR

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Mexico

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:25 PM

Hi!! I use this gallery and it's just great!!! :'(

How about something like ssi, it would be very nice to show for example, latest pics, most viewed pics in the main page.

(ssi like the forums is what Im saying) hehe.gif

Also i use IPB, so woh about a try to forum integration?

Edited by R1p.PeR, 20 October 2006 - 10:32 PM.

#7 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 21 October 2006 - 09:47 AM

Thanks!

Also i use IPB, so woh about a try to forum integration?

See this. There's a cash prize for whoever does it ;p

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users