12 replies to this topic

#1 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 04 January 2006 - 11:58 AM

:'( Hello there, i saw Zenith photo gallery, thought it was cool and downloaded it..I chmoded all the nessecerar files that needed chmoding but when i try to upload i am getting an error saying something like

""The files could not be moved. Make sure you chmoded the required directories to 777.""

But i made sure and chmoded what was needed to be chmoded...Please can you help me with this problem... sad.gif

P.S.: I am new here!!

Edited by ...PLAYERZ..., 04 January 2006 - 12:00 PM.

#2 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 04 January 2006 - 12:03 PM

Hi, There are a number of reasons that can cause that error. Do a search in this forum and try the solutions that have helped others.

Make sure /tmp and your document root are both specified in open_basedir in php.ini if open_basedir restriction is in effect.

If, after trying those suggestions you still have problems, let me know and I'll work with you to get it fixed.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#3 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:14 PM

Hello again, i got the gallery to work, but when i uploaded pic..the thumbnails aren't showing and on the thumbnails they're writing...(image is larger than the thumbnail limit. Cropped.)...what does that mean i have to do..
I've tried changing the width and height, also _medium to _small and yet though same error!!...when i went to the admin cp-pannel..and clicked rebuild thumbnails the error message i got was....
"Invariant violated: line '168'
Please report this error and the full URL to the author along with a description of what you were doing at the time."
....so i really don't know what to do

I also can't delete the image..the error is..."An error occurred!
You must be logged in to access this page."
and i am logged in.

Edited by ...PLAYERZ..., 04 January 2006 - 01:15 PM.

#4 usr.c

usr.c

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:17 PM

I think your server doesn't have GD. Check with your host or send me your php.ini file so that I can take a look at it.

Could you please post your replies in the same topic.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#5 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 04 January 2006 - 01:23 PM

Thanks for the advice man, but when i tried to upload today it worked!!...this is such a cool gallery!!...only one problem...not seein the thumbnails...

#6 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 04 January 2006 - 02:15 PM

ohhh...sorry for that...but you said that my host don't supprt GD, i really don't know, i need GD or image magick ent??....how can i send you my php.ini file??...

#7 usr.c

usr.c

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 05 January 2006 - 06:31 AM

The script uses GD to create thumnails. Get in touch with your host to confirm whether or not you have access to it.

Your php.ini should be under /etc

#8 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 06 January 2006 - 01:53 PM

hello....still can't get to see the thumbnails,,the host provides GD!!....i really don't know what to do now :'(

#9 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:24 PM

HELLO........can you please help me out here!!.....help help help!!!

#10 usr.c

usr.c

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 09 January 2006 - 08:35 PM

You need to let me know which of the suggestions you tried and which you didn't. I posted a few and there are lots more in other posts in this forum.

When you reply all over the place and in other threads, it gets confusing and makes it very difficult for me to help you.

#11 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 11 January 2006 - 07:02 PM

hello again..your definitley correct!..i have been a little confusing, so lets start from fresh here. I am getting to upload pictures perfectly, the only problem is that i aint getting to see the thumbnails, the host provides GD. So i really don't know whats the problem. I haven't really tried nothing yet, i am awaiting your response!

#12 usr.c

usr.c

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 12 January 2006 - 04:53 PM

Ok then, let's try and get this fixed.

First, could you please PM me your gallery's URL and a temporary Zenith admin account that I can use.

#13 ...PLAYERZ...

...PLAYERZ...

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Trinidad and Tobago

Posted 19 January 2006 - 08:18 PM

Hello there,
Thanks for your help, but it un-nesseccary now, i transferred to new hosting and it works prefectly there!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users