- - - - -

[sports] jet ski

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 + Digital Drifter +

+ Digital Drifter +

• +Zenith User
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:My wife,Computers, Web design, Sportbikes, Jet Skis, Dirtbikes, Videography, Photography

• United States

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:54 AM

Riot Radio jet ski freeride 2005

well, here is my first contribution to the video section blushing.gif ...

this is really my "thing", i have my own company and i travel and film mostly (i hate this next word) extreme sports. so far this year i have filmed freestyle motocross, jet ski, bmx, skateboarding, and sportbike freestyle. the majority of my work is with sportbikes and i actually have a video coming out with a clothing company in florida next month...

the file is approx. 46mg i think, and my host is very, very slow sometimes. its about 6 min long and is freestyle jet ski. this was my first time really seeing jet skis do these types of tricks, i was amazed! this event was put on by some friends of mine at riot radio, an internet radio show here in atlanta...

hope y'all like it... blushing.gif original.gif
"I drank what?"

#2 glitch

glitch

Elite III Member

• ++Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy stuff, not the magazine, as well as various activities including the art of "dossing" "lazing" and general "assing".

• United Kingdom

Posted 24 September 2005 - 04:41 PM

I liked this video, some of the flips and trickes the particapants were doing, however similar they may be. However, I did feels as if the video was too long, I'm sure if you shave a minute or so off it, it would be near-perfect.

Edited by glitch, 24 September 2005 - 04:41 PM.

-

#3 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 25 September 2005 - 01:05 AM

Very nice clip. I like the editing (the short slow motion scene was a nice touch).

Those guys sure have some great moves.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users