3 replies to this topic

#1 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:51 PM

ok lets see now... Game= Alias Format = PC Recomended Specs Are. P4 2.6Ghz with 512mb ram and a 64mb video card. Anyone Who Has Seen The show Alias on t.v featuring the Attractive Jennifer Garner ( she gets a 85% from me :naughty: ) ( woot 2 reviews in one..arnt u lucky ) will be quickly accustomed to the game since Jen Garner provides her voice for the game..( its her game ) You play has Jen aka Sydney ( i live in sydney :lookaround: ) and if your a fan of the show you'll be happy to know her alter egos work well in the game compared to her t.v acting. Over the coarce of 11 large missions you'll inflitrate various high-security locations across the world and shoot,kick ( she looks good when she kicks :D ...typical 17year old reviewer :rofl: ) And yeh,sneaking is very important as thats what the game is based on,stealth. it borrows many elements from Splinter cell but doesnt pull them off as good as SC does,u have many spy gadgets and pick up many items on your way,u can go through most of the game in stealth..but u gota see her kick in the white outfit..* drools * :cool: . Using the keyboard and mouse was a bit weird since im used to the ps2s control pad,but it all works together fine. The game has really bad A.I , sometimes u can stand right infront of a guard,a few meters away in a well lit room and still be invisible....take advantage of these glitches,but beware,even if your far away crouching in a dark corner,some guards can still detect u,and it gets a bit repetitive...the AI really let the game down. Overall 7/10 ( my first review at 3 in the morning ) ..i think i did quite well o.O

#2 Paladin

Paladin

ruler of the world

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Interests:Hockey, soccer, computer, xbox, ps2, especially ps1:) c&c...commander keen, wolf 3d, nhl 2005....stupid lockout!!!!!

• Canada

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:55 PM

lol....seems like a cool game...and i think that its kinda sad that u had a hard time using a mouse and a keyboard.....we need to take your ps2 away so u can get better at it....:p
user posted image
^Click the Penguin!!!

#3 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 29 May 2005 - 04:59 PM

"take your ps2 away" O_O ive never seen anyone so cruel before O_O :p ill do more reviews ..probably :) on computer im only good with RTS and FPS games :innocent:

Edited by Renzoblade, 29 May 2005 - 05:01 PM.

#4 BruitlE09

BruitlE09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Billiards, pool

• Nothing Selected

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:23 AM

Ive been wondering if this game is worth bringing my PSP out again. Jewel Summoner got kind of old.

Thanks for the review.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users