5 replies to this topic

#1 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 06 May 2005 - 09:05 AM

i have 2 antivirus installed and running,avast and pccillin,will i have any problems running both at the same time? ???

#2 AVERT

AVERT

Elite Member

• ++Member
  • 346 posts

• Canada

Posted 06 May 2005 - 07:09 PM

I'n my opinion I dont like running two of anything on-access, run one on access and the other on demand only. I've never had an alert while both were running, too. I'd hate to see each cripple the other while they're trying to figure out who gets to do what to the virus/trojan/whatever that lights them up.

#3 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 06 May 2005 - 08:11 PM

hm well on windows only 1 of my antivirus's are showing ( icon ) and my other one is no where to be seen but its firewall is enabled..and their both up 2 date,maybe im in the clear since i have to click pccillin to start...o.O

#4 Gringo

Gringo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

• Philippines

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE(Renzoblade @ May 7 2005, 04:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hm well on windows only 1 of my antivirus's are showing ( icon ) and my other one is no where to be seen but its firewall is enabled..and their both up 2 date,maybe im in the clear since i have to click pccillin to start...o.O

Hello First before you install the 2nd anti-virus you need to disable the 1st one
Then restart after installing, I'm using Avira premium and NOD32 v3 business edition. works fine with me.

#5 SvetaInhipKig

SvetaInhipKig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:лыжи, спорт, музыка

• Nothing Selected

Posted 10 March 2010 - 04:06 AM

I have 3 antivirus programs on my computer I hope having too many is not a good thing, but I have not had a virus. Knock on wood. I have Avast, Clamwin and I pay for Zone Alarm. I think Avast so far is the best at catching viruses.
Тут обычно покупаю детские фильмы
и другие товары

#6 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:16 AM

5 years latter after I posted this, I have no anti virus, Linux convert lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users