3 replies to this topic

#1 Iron Gland

Iron Gland

Head Of UAC Security

• Moderators
  • 473 posts

• United States

Posted 11 August 2004 - 12:41 AM

Does anyone here have any classic memorabilia? Even if it's updated (like a Super Mario Bros 3 poster for the GBA). My favorite piece is a Super Mario Bros cup holder, y'know for the dixie cups. Had it since I was a wee lad.

#2 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 11 August 2004 - 10:55 AM

These are the only things I have left (1992). I'd love to get is a Sonic Advance poster though. The ones I've come across on the Internet look amazing.

Attached Images

• DSC_0372.jpg

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#3 Boomer

Boomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 12 August 2004 - 03:23 AM

I have a few Atari VCS type posters and a few more bits on the way. I also have an Atari Jaguar CD that was used in some launch party or something. I am currently getting a few first edition magazines for various things.

#4 Storm_Dragon

Storm_Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• United States

Posted 18 December 2007 - 09:57 PM

Sadly I believe most of my memorables may be long gone. Its been hard to keep track of stuff back home since Ive been in the Air Force. I think I still have some of the original game posters that came in NES games. (the ones that had little snap shots of Nintendos actual made games of the time) I do have a decent collection of Nintendo Power mags from 88- 92 and bits and pieces Ive collected over the years. Something Ill have to research when Im discharged and able to go back home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users