• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JanetC

JanetC

Inmate

• ++Member
  • 232 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:47 PM

I've managed to load a lot of music tracks onto a Sony M2 USB Adaptor, but when I try and play them in the car, just one track plays over and over again, and it doesn't look as though anything else is on there. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going wrong, please.

#2 bobhome

bobhome

The old timer

• ++Member
  • 2,740 posts
  • Interests:0

• United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2010 - 03:22 PM

QUOTE(JanetC @ Jul 30 2010, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've managed to load a lot of music tracks onto a Sony M2 USB Adaptor, but when I try and play them in the car, just one track plays over and over again, and it doesn't look as though anything else is on there. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be going wrong, please.

Hi Janet,
The only thing I could suggest is, that the one playing is the only one in the format which the player can read, I did a drag and drop once of music to play through tv and only about 6 out of the hundreds played, I found they were not mp3, they were wma which the tv could not read.
REGARDS

Sys.info
Inspiron 530
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 processor (3.00GHz, 1333MHz, 6MB cache)
Video Card
256MB ATI® Radeon™ HD 2400 XT graphics card
Memory
3072MB 800MHz Dual Channel DDR2 SDRAM [2x1024 + 2x512]
built wireless and bluetooth

#3 JanetC

JanetC

Inmate

• ++Member
  • 232 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE(bobhome @ Aug 3 2010, 04:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Janet,
The only thing I could suggest is, that the one playing is the only one in the format which the player can read, I did a drag and drop once of music to play through tv and only about 6 out of the hundreds played, I found they were not mp3, they were wma which the tv could not read.

THEY ARE IN WMA FORMAT ! Thanks Bob - problem solved.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users