• Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 16 October 2009 - 08:05 AM

Hi everyone,

You might have noticed that the outages have become more frequent recently. Unfortunately, I've not been able to pinpoint the culprit by looking through the server logs so what our web-host will do after midnight tonight is take the server down for approximately four hours to run a full hardware diagnostics test in order to see if the issue is related to hardware. Whatever the reason turns out to be, even if it turns out that we have to upgrade our hardware, I'll be sure to request that they do that right away.

Regarding the general activity, I admit that I've not been really active lately, and certainly appreciate all you guys who have been checking in from time to time. Unfortunately, a few things happened in my life recently that have made it difficult to be as active here as before. Things are slowly settling down now, so I should have more free time soon (not the first time that's been said original.gif) to be an active part of this great community once again.

Thanks again, guys. I'll be sure to keep you posted.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#2 SvetaInhipKig

SvetaInhipKig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:лыжи, спорт, музыка

• Nothing Selected

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:00 PM

Please dont notify the mods regarding any "obvious" spam thats less than a day old. If its there Ill catch it during a normal review which I usually do at least once a day, and if its a weekday I cant get to it any sooner than when I _do_ get to it i.e. I cant go to the forums just because I got a notification.

Thanks
Тут обычно покупаю детские фильмы
и другие товары

#3 MaD_cOw

MaD_cOw

No way... It compiles? SHIP IT!

• Moderators
  • 609 posts
  • Interests:Drumming,<br />Music,<br />Mountain Biking,<br />Modding,<br />Vintage Hardware,

• Canada

Posted 26 March 2010 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE(SvetaInhipKig @ Mar 26 2010, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please dont notify the mods regarding any "obvious" spam thats less than a day old. If its there Ill catch it during a normal review which I usually do at least once a day, and if its a weekday I cant get to it any sooner than when I _do_ get to it i.e. I cant go to the forums just because I got a notification.

Thanks

What?

I didn't know you were a mod lol.
-Mad_cow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users