#1 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:27 AM

So,

I has this PS3 thing right? Been kinda engulfed in Ghostbusters, Prototype & Infamous lately. But found somethin neat. I downloaded Final Fantasy 7 lol

Whats really cool is that it makes a virtual playstation memory card; so you can get on your computer; download saved states or restore yours from your old memory card ( i did this, **** gettin that golden chocobo again just to not havta walk to my living room to use the playstation one lol) and go.

Thought it was kinda neat.

But whats really killer is that playstation is working on a software update for the PS3.

It's an emulation software that would make ANY model of the PS3 backwards compatible.

The only bummer of that awesomeness is: its speculation. they could just be making the update to be able to port all their games a lot easier into the sony store. So you'd still havta rebuy games to play em on the ps3 which is kinda crappy.

So thats why I have always stuck with nintendo lol
I'm Back!

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE & A+
General Information Technology & Support.
Ex-Owner & Operator of Hackers(dot)Com
Owner & Operator of Ace Technologies & Securities Inc. (currently spending a year dead for tax purposes)
Proficient with Multiple Forum Communities in providing layman Tech Support & Solution Solving.

Next Scheduled Attending Event: SpoCon Spokane, WA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users