Photo
- - - - -

Tech Tips, Tricks & Other Useful Stuff..

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 30 June 2009 - 06:11 AM

So, I r Back. original.gif

I will be offering my expertise to the Tech Area's of the website. After my Laptop lost its Motherboard I lost most of my external projects, and my ebooks on re-certifying and all my electronic receipts (yay).

So anyway..

For a list of my expertise:

Microsoft Certified Systems Administer (Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME, XP, Vista)
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows 2000, 2003, NT, XP, Office & Servers)
A+ Certifications (General & Networking)

Their kinda expired status atm, can't afford the arm & leg to re-certify. But I'll try to troll here on out to help with your technical support needs.

pirate.gif
I'm Back!

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE & A+
General Information Technology & Support.
Ex-Owner & Operator of Hackers(dot)Com
Owner & Operator of Ace Technologies & Securities Inc. (currently spending a year dead for tax purposes)
Proficient with Multiple Forum Communities in providing layman Tech Support & Solution Solving.

Next Scheduled Attending Event: SpoCon Spokane, WA

#2 amir

amir

SuperNova III Member

• Support Team
  • 2,141 posts
  • Interests:http://adagio.fm<br />http://entranced.fm/

• Canada

Posted 01 July 2009 - 03:56 AM

(for maximum effectiveness please read while playing a music like starcraft theme of tragic death )

too late too little, well, not really too little but for sure too late! we've lost everything dude! dignity, publicity, popularity, sanity, pride, loyal users, original content, loving & beloved members... it's all over... weeds are all over the place, spammers have taken over these forums ... this kingdom had fallen long time ago ... we all witnessed the most tragic moments one could possibly witness in these forums while desperately tried to stop the sinking ship from pulling all that we had worked hard to gain (including but not limited to my posts & Ali's junk news section). we set an example for next generations to come to see how ignorance & negligence can wipe out all the prosperity & pride one could (well we didn't but one could) spend years to gain.

#3 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:28 PM

you really needa hobby. i've rejuvenated forums before. just gotta spread the love.
I'm Back!

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE & A+
General Information Technology & Support.
Ex-Owner & Operator of Hackers(dot)Com
Owner & Operator of Ace Technologies & Securities Inc. (currently spending a year dead for tax purposes)
Proficient with Multiple Forum Communities in providing layman Tech Support & Solution Solving.

Next Scheduled Attending Event: SpoCon Spokane, WA

#4 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 02 July 2009 - 12:33 PM

That's great, looking forward to your posts! Good to have you back.

I can't really come back to what amir said, because...he's right sad.gif And to be fair, he's been one of the few people to consistently visit the forums even when things couldn't get any quieter (so thanks for that buddy!)

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#5 amir

amir

SuperNova III Member

• Support Team
  • 2,141 posts
  • Interests:http://adagio.fm<br />http://entranced.fm/

• Canada

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:56 AM

what are you two talking about? i'm just following my psychiatrist's advice! he said that i'm obsessed with being a novelist & i need to use any chances i get to write something, otherwise i will end up in jail for killing amateur writers in my town! so please! for the safety of the world, LET ME WRITE! (or u will regret)

#6 MaD_cOw

MaD_cOw

No way... It compiles? SHIP IT!

• Moderators
  • 609 posts
  • Interests:Drumming,<br />Music,<br />Mountain Biking,<br />Modding,<br />Vintage Hardware,

• Canada

Posted 04 July 2009 - 04:36 PM

Count me in,

But Amir I will have to write a full story for the news section if that is the case tounge.gif
-Mad_cow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users