• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 BlueTearDrop

BlueTearDrop

一番 生物工学

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Piano<br />Snowboarding<br />Reading<br />Dancing<br />Drawing<br />Music<br />Volleyball<br />Genetics, BioInformatics, Japanese

• United States

Posted 27 October 2008 - 08:41 AM

I dont know if anyone saw this, but I heard it in the news about a week ago. And once one of my friends mentioned it on the phone I thought it was pretty interesting, and hey, well all know these forums could use some news, haha

A Japanese lady kills her online husband after he divorces her in a game, so she hacks his account, kills his avatar, and now faces up to five years in prison.

"A 43-year-old Japanese woman whose sudden divorce in a virtual game world made her so angry that she killed her online husband's digital persona has been arrested...[using] information she got from the 33-year-old office worker when their characters were happily married, she killed the character. The man complained to police when he discovered that his beloved online avatar was dead."

I personally think if you are getting married through a video game theres gotta be something wrong with you in the first place...if you cant find a real flesh n bone human in person.

I dont know what game it was, but it reminds me of the mmorpg Asada Story, where you find a 'soulmate' and go hunt some monsters. Funn stuff

The online article can be found here
One day at a time...

#2 endurne09

endurne09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Coffee and conversation

• Nothing Selected

Posted 10 December 2009 - 12:40 AM

1 on Rodge. I saw the highlights of that match and have to say, most if not all the goals were spectacular.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users