6 replies to this topic

#1 Sirjake

Sirjake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

• United States

Posted 21 May 2008 - 04:22 PM

My PC is shutting down for no apparent reason. Sometime in the middle of the night. Sometime when I'm doing something. Temperatures of my case and motherboard do not appear to be the reason. I think it may be a power supply problem but this has been going on for over a month now and I don't think a power supply problem would last that long.

Any help???

#2 genroxbro

genroxbro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Swimming

• Nothing Selected

Posted 02 August 2009 - 05:07 PM

Today is my first time to use joomla. I have problem with installation but its ok now.
Now i have problem when i put some news and one picture after that i wanna write more about that in READ MORE... but when i click READ MORE... going in to Control Panel online2long.gif

vesti.con.mk

you can see the page

how to fix this?

#3 Matt John

Matt John

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:12 AM

thumbsup.gif
Hi Readers,
There are many reasons for which your PC is going to be shut down like Over heating, Virus problem, Motherboard problem etc, you should go to your technician for its checking,
I am looking for the help in ccna training because i have to prepare myself for it, is there any software who helps me out.

Thanks
&
regards, original.gif

#4 Gringo

Gringo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

• Philippines

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:26 PM

Overheating is one of the most common problems on PC shutdowns and Also Virus infected PC
When I'm using my Laptop I always have the fan on my charger to avoid overheating.

#5 manishfusion

manishfusion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

• India

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE(genroxbro @ Aug 2 2009, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Today is my first time to use joomla. I have problem with installation but its ok now.
Now i have problem when i put some news and one picture after that i wanna write more about that in READ MORE... but when i click READ MORE... going in to Control Panel online2long.gif

vesti.con.mk

you can see the page

how to fix this?

Yeah right i also faced the same problem dear but i must tell you that joomla always give problems

#6 timadamer

timadamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

• Austria

Posted 25 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

There can be several reasons regarding this. It can be either for overheat or a virus problem or can be problem in the motherboard battery too. If the problem persists often, you should go to a service center to check up your hardware.

#7 SvetaInhipKig

SvetaInhipKig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:лыжи, спорт, музыка

• Nothing Selected

Posted 26 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

There are some people i add and rename to certain name i like, but QIP remembers their ICQ NUMBER only and always renames them from my custom name to their ICQ number. no matter how much times i rename them they always stay at their NUMBER.

How do i fix this problem?
Тут обычно покупаю детские фильмы
и другие товары

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users