- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PamBreeze

PamBreeze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:PaintShopPro<br />Computers<br />Animals<br />My Website<br />My MSN Group

• United States

Posted 21 February 2008 - 08:34 PM

Anyone have or know of a GOOD Avatar Maker/Generator Script I can add to my Website? I found 2 freebie ones but the one puts the text in the middle of the Avatar and the other one is just messed up and only works half the time right.And no I know nothing about scripting so I cannot fix them... blink.gif Any help would be appreciated...Thanks. thumbsup.gif

#2 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 15 March 2008 - 07:50 PM

You might want to try one of the ones here. I've not tried any of them original.gif

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#3 PamBreeze

PamBreeze

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:PaintShopPro<br />Computers<br />Animals<br />My Website<br />My MSN Group

• United States

Posted 20 March 2008 - 01:52 AM

Thanks but I tried the "Tuney MSN Display Picture Generator" but it prints the name in the middle of the avatar and I can't figure out how to change it. I also tried the " Net Avatar Maker " which wasn't too bad except for the fact you had to put all the avatar on one page. So I fixed it so the avatars would be in a scroll box but they have a button to check for random avatars and when I did that it would not let you uncheck it. Again I could not figure it out. I am not too script savy...lol

Edited by PamBreeze, 20 March 2008 - 01:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users