• 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:25 AM

What happens when software goes wild? An $8 billion satellite-carrying rocket blows up, the world is nearly nuked back into the stone ages, and millions of phone calls go unanswered. Check out the list here.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#2 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 02 December 2007 - 03:50 AM

i was disappointed in this list, cuz it didnt have "the creation of microsoft windows" in it :|
I'm Back!

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE & A+
General Information Technology & Support.
Ex-Owner & Operator of Hackers(dot)Com
Owner & Operator of Ace Technologies & Securities Inc. (currently spending a year dead for tax purposes)
Proficient with Multiple Forum Communities in providing layman Tech Support & Solution Solving.

Next Scheduled Attending Event: SpoCon Spokane, WA

#3 dairel20

dairel20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:50 AM

Thatís a great point to bring up. There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I donít know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game if you are commenting as an individual.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users