#1 action

action

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Kuwait

Posted 17 November 2007 - 06:07 PM

Hi ..

Silkroad Online is a free MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game).

well its an amazing online game i think ..FOR me its better than WOW...(Just FOR me) tounge.gif

ok this is the Sro story:

The Roman Empire's people supposed that China is the country where beautiful people lived and produced the soft silk.

Although both civilis of various people.

In 8th century when several centuries were passed, Tang (One of ancient China's countries) fell into disorder by Anroksan Rebellion and in the Arabian area, Islam occurred and set up Islam Empire under the slogan of 'the sword in one hand and the Koran in the other hand', and the conquest war under the cloak of Allah was in full swing. Besides, in Europe, the confused times showed up after West Roma had been collapsed.

These troubled times, the peaceful hand to protect the Silk Road could be naturally neglected and outlaws who tyrannized over many travelers appeared. The Silk Road became in the turmoil of disorder..

==========
Game Levels :
==========

From 1 - 80

and i think they release Lv 90 on Dec..

==========
Game Website
==========

Download here..

Also its FREE to download.. and play

==========

Guys its amazing Game ..try it and feel FREE to ask for any information about it ..i'll b really happy ..

thanks alot..

Silkroad player

#2 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 20 November 2007 - 02:27 AM

ill try it out now, looks nice, does it have any single player features or is it strictly online?

ok i made an account, my nick there is renzoblade, also, i clicked to download via torrent and my pc detected trojans lmaoo. what a nice website they have.

Edited by Renzoblade, 20 November 2007 - 02:41 AM.

#3 glitch

glitch

Elite III Member

• ++Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy stuff, not the magazine, as well as various activities including the art of "dossing" "lazing" and general "assing".

• United Kingdom

Posted 21 November 2007 - 12:28 AM

I downloaded the install file about a week ago, but upon trying to install it my laptop decided to crash. I don't think SRO and my laptop are compatible.

-

#4 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 25 November 2007 - 10:37 PM

maybe your laptop specs are abit under the recommended for this game

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users