• 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:51 AM

Here's your chance to win $100 or $50 gift certificates from ThinkGeek.com! All you have to do is write a how-to-type tutorial on anything that falls within the realm of hardware and software, or, if you like, anything that involves building, improving, customizing, fixing, stripping down or getting rid of something on your computer. So go ahead and take part and help make the world a better place.

Here are some further details about the competition; check out the official competition page here for instructions on how to enter.

Details
It can be something new or something that's been done before, as long as it's a complete and original guide that you've created. Enter as often as you like, although only one prize will be awarded per person. You can use any or all the tools available to you on SpongeFish, including text, pictures, videos, swf, and more. Results will be judged on creativity, completeness and clarity of instructions, technical merit, usefulness, presentation, and use of multiple media formats.

Enter By
Create something on SpongeFish on the topic between the dates of November 16th and December 3rd, 2007. If you join from the contest page, your entry should automatically be tagged with 'computercontest1'. Please check to make sure that this tag is on your content, if not, you can add it in yourself. Your entry must be tagged with 'computercontest1' in order to be eligible. Winners will be announced on or around December 10th, 2007.

Prizes: First Prize (1 winner): $100 gift certificate to ThinkGeek.com, Second Prize (2 winners): $50 gift certificates to ThinkGeek.com
End Date: Dec. 4, 2007

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#2 dairel20

dairel20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:52 AM

I have checked your site and I invite others please check it because the information that is available in your site can spell bound any one.and the images that you have shown in this site also very attractive. There is one more site that I have visited, provide me information that is really unique and the service that they offer also I have experienced, really I enjoy this sevice so I request others please visite this and I want to tell you that after enjoying this service you’ll enjoy it again and again its .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users