4 replies to this topic

#1 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:40 PM

If you own a ps3,play online, im about to make my own PS3 ID, i was using my bros before and people on my contact list get confused so im making my own. If you play online, post your IDs.

I got.

Resistance fall of man, Warhawk and Call Of Duty 4.

im about to make my account now.

Renzoblade .

Not sure how many people here are on ps3 online, but if you are. Add me.

* off to kill some ppl in warhawk *

#2 glitch

glitch

Elite III Member

• ++Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy stuff, not the magazine, as well as various activities including the art of "dossing" "lazing" and general "assing".

• United Kingdom

Posted 14 November 2007 - 10:38 PM

How are the PS3 online players in general? Are they as bad as the Xbox live players?

-

#3 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 15 November 2007 - 12:32 PM

call of duty 4 players are good,theres no idiots,i think its because team killing is off, in warhawk, team killing is on, i enjoy playing warhawk more due to the fact sonys servers are 99999999% times better and faster,not to mention more reliable, so getting a good game on cod4 takes some time. In warhawk i do run into the usual idiots,I got killed by a teammate because i picked up mines that he wanted * i didn't know *, then i shot him with my handgun and went off,he didn't die or get any major damage,for the next 15mins he was chasing me everywhere shooting and shouting on the mic hahahaha, sad, he got kicked off the server but then he came back, tried killing me again so i joined the other team and it was all nice.

IMO if team killing was not possible in warhawk,there would be no bullshit.

After making my new account, 2 days latter i got 12 new contacts that added me,id say 80% of players online are good, 20% need to get banned for life LOL.

#4 SaCren

SaCren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Surfing

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:28 AM

I havent had problems with player amount. I always have plenty of people to play with. I play elimination when there are players on elimination server. If there is no players then I play hunt. There is always people playing hunt, atleast when I play on the evening I like both Hunt and Elimination so player amounts are not problem to me.

By the way, nice post.

#5 Linda_En

Linda_En

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Enjoing my life

Posted 02 October 2009 - 09:51 PM

If you have a favortite online game or game site, then let everyone know about it.
Ladies i mainly created this thread for you, i am a female and need to find some girl/kid like games.... any suggestions....
error in shell32 dll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users