• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Tyreal

Tyreal

• Moderators
  • 134 posts

• Canada

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:03 PM

I'm in one hell of a crazy situation here. I've been dating this girl for 2 years, we've been living together for 1 and a half. One day she just decides that it would be ok for her to go out with her single guy coworkers and get drunk and spend the night over at their place for days on end. I felt that this isn't what a couple should do. I understand i need to trust her... I just dont trust the guys that feed her alcohol every time they hang out. she always says "cant i just have friends?" and it drives me nuts because i found evidence of them flirting with eachother. uggh. we broke up or "are taking a break".... Yet we are still living together... awkward, no?

Now, we got into a dispute over who should leave this place and who should stay. Landlords picked me to stay... but now she is sucking up to me. acting like we never broke up. She's still huggin me and kissing me and stuff. How am i to know its not all a big gimmick? I still love her but im really not sure what to do. I'm so angry and sad. I feel betrayed. Im very confused.

I dont really have anyone to talk to in this town. So i figured id post on cyberiapc and see if anyone could help or consolidate.

All feedback/advice is appreciated. thanks

#2 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 13 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

thats why i would never move in with a girl unless im absolutly sure it will work, i was about to move in with my ex untill things went bad..., shes definatly playing you bruh, dont be a sucker in the relationship, also if my girl was going to spend the night a single guys place, HELL NO!, if shes that inconsiderate to do that to you... if I were you, dont be tricked, kick her out.

i dont know all details,but from what you told us..yes.kick her out, i would, no doubt about it. You might be still catchin feelings over her which is making u hesitant which led to you asking advice here, but damn man, how would she like it if you went out with a single female co worker,got drunk and spent the night over at her place?, situation is boarder line obvious. Get rid of her and move on with your life.

My 2 Cents.

Edited by Renzoblade, 13 November 2007 - 09:48 PM.

#3 Tyreal

Tyreal

• Moderators
  • 134 posts

• Canada

Posted 14 November 2007 - 08:31 AM

Yeah i know what you mean. we already arranged that she has to be out by the end of the month. your right i shouldnt have moved in with her so soon. ugggh young and dumb man, young and dumb. Now i just need to figure out how to put up with her till the end of the month!!! confused.gif

#4 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 14 November 2007 - 11:22 AM

The good thing about relationship issues is that they're temporal, so sooner or later you'll be able to move on and forget all about it. Just make sure you never do anything that you can't then reverse and don't let anyone ever take advantage of you. There are some people in this world who it seems are like leeches. They're usually the ones who exploit kindheartedness. Keep that in mind.

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#5 Tyreal

Tyreal

• Moderators
  • 134 posts

• Canada

Posted 14 November 2007 - 07:16 PM

"That you cant then reverse?" what do you mean by that? I only wish I could reverse half of the stuff that has happened! Yes, exploited... very much so. Don't know why someone would do that. ermm.gif its a mad world man, mad world.

Edited by Tyreal, 14 November 2007 - 10:56 PM.

#6 amir

amir

SuperNova III Member

• Support Team
  • 2,141 posts
  • Interests:http://adagio.fm<br />http://entranced.fm/

• Canada

Posted 16 November 2007 - 01:54 AM

on the other hand though, there are people who are so loyal to the extend that they risk their own job to lend a huge sum of money to their gf. nice people. i'm overwhelmed by the scent of romance!

#7 action

action

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Kuwait

Posted 17 November 2007 - 05:25 PM

Hello ..well i like this post .. and i am a new user in this forums just wanna say hi to all ;D

Silkroad player

#8 MaD_cOw

MaD_cOw

No way... It compiles? SHIP IT!

• Moderators
  • 609 posts
  • Interests:Drumming,<br />Music,<br />Mountain Biking,<br />Modding,<br />Vintage Hardware,

• Canada

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:41 PM

Hey, wow you in some kind of pickle,
Hope it all works out, and you get free of this soon!

And at Action, Welcome to the forums,

We also have a new user forum were you can post to say hi to everyone,
at http://cyberiapc.com...hp?showforum=25

Also, maybe try resizing your signature picture, because it kind of big,

Thanks and welcome!

Edited by MaD_cOw, 17 November 2007 - 08:42 PM.

-Mad_cow

#9 Tyreal

Tyreal

• Moderators
  • 134 posts

• Canada

Posted 18 November 2007 - 12:49 AM

yes. i hate the situation im in. ive never been so mad at anyone in my life

Edited by Tyreal, 18 November 2007 - 12:50 AM.

#10 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 25 November 2007 - 02:31 AM

i think the question is, "do you love her" . not to try to be cliche' or anything, but being married you get to that point. I guess you have a choice, if the answer is no, leave. if it is yes, perhaps you should talk to her? buy her a ring perhaps? i was with my girlfriend for a year and i asked her to marry me. even though i was only with her for 2 years before her death, i still was with her.

perhaps you should decide on the most simplist of questions to make your choice.. original.gif
I'm Back!

Certifications: MCSA, MCSE & A+
General Information Technology & Support.
Ex-Owner & Operator of Hackers(dot)Com
Owner & Operator of Ace Technologies & Securities Inc. (currently spending a year dead for tax purposes)
Proficient with Multiple Forum Communities in providing layman Tech Support & Solution Solving.

Next Scheduled Attending Event: SpoCon Spokane, WA

#11 Tyreal

Tyreal

• Moderators
  • 134 posts

• Canada

Posted 26 November 2007 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE(Mario @ Nov 25 2007, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think the question is, "do you love her" . not to try to be cliche' or anything, but being married you get to that point. I guess you have a choice, if the answer is no, leave. if it is yes, perhaps you should talk to her? buy her a ring perhaps? i was with my girlfriend for a year and i asked her to marry me. even though i was only with her for 2 years before her death, i still was with her.

perhaps you should decide on the most simplist of questions to make your choice.. original.gif

yeah man, life throws curveballs at you all the time, you just need to be prepared for the changes. It's a hard decision, i do love her, but i hafta let her go. she wants to go live on her own and all that other shite. she hopes that we can get back together sometime. only after she's been used and abused i say. she's hanging around with the wrong crowd. and there's nothing i can do about it. its her life, her choices. i was hoping she'd be the mother of my childeren some day though sad.gif

#12 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 27 November 2007 - 07:51 AM

if thats how you feel, maybe the solution isn't to let her leave your life, but to ask her to stay in it?

i know how it can feel, but if you say as you feel, then instead of letting her go, you should fight for that. and let me tell you, from one having their heart crushed and left to nothing, if i could change anything to prevent my loss, i would. you don't want to look back one day and remember that you didnt fight for your love, but that you fought and lost a battle, and perhaps if you loose, than something will refire your soul, rather than leaving you crumbled.
I'm Back!

Owner & Operator of Ace Technologies & Securities Inc. (currently spending a year dead for tax purposes)
Proficient with Multiple Forum Communities in providing layman Tech Support & Solution Solving.

#13 Tyreal

Tyreal

• Moderators
  • 134 posts

• Canada

Posted 08 January 2008 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE(Mario @ Nov 27 2007, 07:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if thats how you feel, maybe the solution isn't to let her leave your life, but to ask her to stay in it?

i know how it can feel, but if you say as you feel, then instead of letting her go, you should fight for that. and let me tell you, from one having their heart crushed and left to nothing, if i could change anything to prevent my loss, i would. you don't want to look back one day and remember that you didnt fight for your love, but that you fought and lost a battle, and perhaps if you loose, than something will refire your soul, rather than leaving you crumbled.

wow man. you really know your stuff!. I read your reply after the fact that it all happened. very accurate indeed!. I lost the battle, and you were right. it refired my soul! i take things differently and have a different outlook in life. Bytch Tyts there realized that the grass isn't greener on the other side, and is basically begging for me back. I dont even know how to take that. Im once again, indecisive about what to do. haha. she likes the new me, but i dont know if i like the same old her.... i dunno man. Women are confusing as hell. Cant live with them, cant live without them~! ()

#14 Mario

Mario

Verto Venatus Deus!

• Moderators
  • 913 posts

• United States

Posted 08 January 2008 - 08:40 AM

well, like i said, i'm pretty good in the advice line. But it's good to know that your not beaten up original.gif

And yes, women you can't live with them or without them. But let me tell ya, they can be pretty nice to have around at night wink.gif
I'm Back!

#15 MaD_cOw

MaD_cOw

No way... It compiles? SHIP IT!

• Moderators
  • 609 posts
  • Interests:Drumming,<br />Music,<br />Mountain Biking,<br />Modding,<br />Vintage Hardware,

• Canada

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:32 AM

women you can't live with them or without them.

Hmm I think that is a U2 song,

*Shudders* U2,
-Mad_cow

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users