• 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 19 September 2007 - 05:32 PM

From GameSpot: "Japanese publisher shows off Metal Gear Solid 4 at Asia's biggest game event in Tokyo, reveals series of Wii fitness games, Winning Eleven, and more. Just hours before the official starting bell of the 2007 Tokyo Game Show, Konami has gathered international press in an intimate conference room at the Konami Digital Entertainment headquarters in Akasaka for its pre-show media briefing.

The company has already revealed likely its most important showpiece at TGS--the playable debut of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots--as well as the requisite updates on other Metal Gear titles, the Winning Eleven soccer franchise. It will also be touting several "fitness-focused" products based on yoga, Pilates, and other forms of exercise.

Despite the announcement of products to be discussed, the press assembled at Konami's event seems eager to see what else Konami may have in store. Seating is quickly filling up in the conference room, and the presentation should begin in moments."

View the whole article here (GameSpot).

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#2 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 19 September 2007 - 10:13 PM

good read, booo about the wii news, fitness games lmfao, that would be usefull if i weigh 3 tons

#3 glitch

glitch

Elite III Member

• ++Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy stuff, not the magazine, as well as various activities including the art of "dossing" "lazing" and general "assing".

• United Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2007 - 05:51 PM

Being honest, the only thing I want from Konami is Metal Gear Solid 4. If they deliver on that I'll be happy.

-

#4 j-rah

j-rah

SuperNova II Member

• Moderators
  • 1,197 posts

• Switzerland

Posted 20 September 2007 - 06:54 PM

MGS4 would be the ONLY reason I would even think about getting a PS3

#5 glitch

glitch

Elite III Member

• ++Member
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy stuff, not the magazine, as well as various activities including the art of "dossing" "lazing" and general "assing".

• United Kingdom

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:32 PM

What about Final Fantasy XIII?

-

#6 Goodpeople

Goodpeople

Wats wrong wit sayin hoe?

• ++Member
  • 611 posts
  • Interests:I like to play football, video games, and i love chicken and red kooool-aid!

• United States

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:58 PM

dance.gif Yes, finally the Wii is getting some rec! I just wish it came out with some real serious games, smh@them for doing more fitness games, my arms be hurting after a couple of minutes of playing Boxing on Wii Sports.
Yo...This right herrr is goodpeople
and Im here to teach you bout some people.
Down
in T-town is where I stay
N*
dont get it twisted, I
get my paper herrr every DAY!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users