#1 PinkRose

PinkRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 20 June 2007 - 08:26 PM

Hi,
I have Dell laptop (Latitude D620) it didn't complate one year! but I don't know whats wrong with it now..hmm I dont know about these stuff heating things so please help me I need to work on my laptop but I cant do anything with it right now pinch.gif
this problem happpend just today..when I turn it on I cant do anything or even open (my computer) or IE page. and the mouse freeze.. I click on the icon but there is no respond! is it because of the heat thing?or something else? because its really becoming very very hot and the fan or what ever its called make sound. sorry for my explanation I dont no nothing about these things blushing.gif but hope someone help me and what shall I do to solve this freeze thing.and sorry for my bad explanation
Thanks in advance

#2 PinkRose

PinkRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 20 June 2007 - 09:25 PM

I dont know if it might be because of the battery too..becasue when I turn on the laptop a msg apper said somting like this (your battery reaching it end life etc) this msg was appearing before but didnt make any problems but now when the box of the msg appear it freeze.
I cant trun the laptop off only manualy by holding down the power button
I tried to turn it on now and after few seconds it shutdown but the heat was okay it wasnt so hot!!

#3 everythingsbs

everythingsbs

MaD_cOw has nothing on me at MODing!

• Moderators
  • 916 posts

• United States

Posted 21 June 2007 - 06:09 AM

Have it started acting up or doing anything different/weird since you started getting the battery life message? Also, have you tried taking out the battery and running on AC power only?
QUOTE("Richard Hammond - Top Gear")
We're gonna to die now, that's it."

#4 PinkRose

PinkRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 21 June 2007 - 10:12 AM

the message is something like this: ( your battery is able to charge normally but it reach end of life ..etc)
and no I didnt face any problem before and I didnt try to take out the battery and run on AC power only ..what do AC power mean

#5 PinkRose

PinkRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 21 June 2007 - 07:30 PM

okay the message now is: your battery need to be replaced
so is this problem from the battery? because when I turn the laptop on today it was okay but when I hit shutdown it didnt turn of,I truned the laptop off by holding down the power button!

#6 amir

amir

SuperNova III Member

• Support Team
  • 2,141 posts
  • Interests:http://adagio.fm<br />http://entranced.fm/

• Canada

Posted 23 June 2007 - 12:23 AM

i don't know but it doesn't really hurt if u take out the battery for test. keep the power adapter connected. don't know may be the battery is faulty and is warming up?

#7 PinkRose

PinkRose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

• Nothing Selected

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:05 PM

QUOTE(amir @ Jun 23 2007, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't know but it doesn't really hurt if u take out the battery for test. keep the power adapter connected. don't know may be the battery is faulty and is warming up?

Thanks for your reply
yeah it seems that I have to change the battery, I don't know I'll take the laptop to them to see what is wrong with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users