• 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 15 June 2007 - 10:11 AM

From MobileMag: "The legal issues surrounding the downloading of ROMs is quite the touchy issue, but you've got to marvel at what is capable with technology these days. It used to be quite the endeavor for homebrewers to create NES emulators for their computers. And then they created emulators to work on the Nintendo DS and even the Sony PSP. Now, they've gone one giant leap forward.

This portable handheld will not only act as your means of communication -- it's a cell phone -- but it'll also play every NES game ever known to man. That's because this N-Gage killer has a built-in NES emulator and presumably enough space to stash at least a handful of ROMs. Relative to today's technology, these ROMs are tiny.

What's more, this totally awesome handheld gaming and calling machine comes equipped with TV-out and an integrated camera too. Unfortunately, there are probably no plans to bring it State-side. That's not to say you can't try to import it though."

Source: MobileMag

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#2 lil_madman22

lil_madman22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Music

• United States

Posted 25 November 2007 - 04:32 AM

that would be awesome I have one on my comp and I love it

#3 Goodpeople

Goodpeople

Wats wrong wit sayin hoe?

• ++Member
  • 611 posts
  • Interests:I like to play football, video games, and i love chicken and red kooool-aid!

• United States

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

You know what, i hate emulators becuase they got me real lazy of buying video games, i am use to just downloading them off of Rom Sites. The PS3 can download roms? thats crazy i know you can download them off the wii but it cost 5 bucks for every NES rom you download, not to mention it takes up space from your little built in memory. It really does suck when you know you paid 5 or 10 bucks for something when you can just download them for free off the internet.
Yo...This right herrr is goodpeople
and Im here to teach you bout some people.
Down
in T-town is where I stay
N*
dont get it twisted, I
get my paper herrr every DAY!

#4 Renzoblade

Renzoblade

Heavenly Sword

• ++Member
  • 757 posts

• Australia

Posted 02 May 2008 - 07:03 AM

cool, wana get me one of those lol

#5 BlueTearDrop

BlueTearDrop

一番 生物工学

• Members
  • Pip
  • 182 posts
  • Interests:Piano<br />Snowboarding<br />Reading<br />Dancing<br />Drawing<br />Music<br />Volleyball<br />Genetics, BioInformatics, Japanese

• United States

Posted 02 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

that would be an amazing phone to own, lol

and i wish i had an emulator on my comp..cant tho...stupid college campuses and internet
kids get sued all the time

Edited by BlueTearDrop, 02 May 2008 - 09:43 PM.

One day at a time...

#6 Goodpeople

Goodpeople

Wats wrong wit sayin hoe?

• ++Member
  • 611 posts
  • Interests:I like to play football, video games, and i love chicken and red kooool-aid!

• United States

Posted 22 October 2008 - 07:54 PM

you know what i have a t-mobile dash and we can download the nes emulator with all the games that were released on the console...
Yo...This right herrr is goodpeople
and Im here to teach you bout some people.
Down
in T-town is where I stay
N*
dont get it twisted, I
get my paper herrr every DAY!

#7 Gringo

Gringo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

• Philippines

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:06 PM

Emulators and ROMS are increasing takes its popularity by now, I know many people using Emulators and Roms and just refusing to buy the original unit practicality they say.

Edited by Gringo, 20 December 2009 - 03:07 PM.

#8 jeddyking

jeddyking

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• United States

Posted 23 December 2009 - 01:19 PM

I wish i i have it=)

#9 Grin

Grin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

• Singapore

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:49 AM

its way lot cheaper if you have emulators and roms it kills the original game unit

and I'm loving it! biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users