Zenith Picture Gallery v0.6.1
A new version has been released. Click here
This is the third public release. If any bugs or problems are found, please post in the Zenith forum here. If they are about a security vulnerability, please PM me.
The next milestone release will be v0.7. Work on support for Windows servers has already started and will hopefully be completed by the next release.
* PHP 4.2 or higher.
* GD2 (if you want the gallery to be able to create thumbnails).
* MySQL 3.22 or higher.
Features of the current release:
1. Everything is done from the browser, from installation to configuration.
2. Searcheable records by filters.
3. Auto-resizing/resampling of images to thumbnails.
4. Easy skinning.
5. Easy management of languages.
6. The option to create moderator or admin accounts.
7. New categories can be added.
8. Blacklist containing IPs of troublesome users.
9. Admin CP allows you to define thumbnail and full-size image sizes, the ability to create thumbnails and other formatting options.
10. A notice appears in the nav bar to admins when there are pictures awaiting approval.
11. All public form fields are escaped.
12. Search result and display page addresses are linkable.
13. Gallery can be turned on/off.
14. Adding pictures can be disabled for guests.
15. Batch add pictures via FTP.
16. Batch delete pictures.
17. Sort pictures by Last comments, Most viewed, Top rated.
18. ZIP and download pictures.
Bug log: http://cyberiapc.com...?showtopic=5531
Discussion, mods, updates: http://cyberiapc.com...hp?showforum=43
Note: This software is, and will continue to be, free under the GNU General Public License. The only condition for free use is that the copyright notice at the bottom remains intact and visible without any alterations whatsoever. Save me the headaches of taking further action please and don't try to change or remove it.
Download the latest release (v0.6.1)
View: v0.6.1 changelog and release information
Edited by usr.c, 09 January 2006 - 05:39 PM.