darkneo

Hacker Elite 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2004 - 08:38 PM

Posted ImagePosted Image

i know what you all are thinking "Another fifa football title" well thats exactly what it is :D
You know how it is Fifa every year release a title, and in ever one there is a different feature to use in this year's edition they have put in "of the ball controls" which means when you take a free kick and move around the box and try to score breat-taking goal.

This edition has even more football players and teams from the lower leagues. (yeh like anyone in the world want to play with bradford city! ) This game does have decent graphics and gameplay and eveytime u score u want to watch it again and again in the action reply. The commentary however is bit on the slow side like for example if the ball its the cross bar and goes out of play when u restart the game then some one say "just came of the cross bar!!!"

This is a small problem, we probably concentrating on the match to worry about the commentary. The Free Kick system is quite good u can select how much you want the ball to spin.

The game does inculde world class teams such as Aresnal, Manchester United, Real Madrid and so on... The carrer feature when u start a select a team and take it through to season is quite good the more famous you get the more prestige point you get the more the better, so then you can buy players and give them extra training.

Good point: Extra players and teams from the lower leagues and off the ball controls
Bad Point: Nothing new to the world of football games.

I will give it 7.0/10

Veiw the trailer Fifa 2004

here are some pics enjoy

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 harriw

harriw

Master of Puppets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Interests:Final Fantasy,<br>Computers,<br>Games,<br>technological..stuff,<br>music,<br>movies,<br>drawing,<br>photoshop.

• Scotland

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:47 PM

Another nice review :thumbsup: I haven't play this but i have played Pro Evolution Soccer 3, and the graphics for this look a bit better! :D
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image^ Cant Post ^user posted image

#3 usr.c

usr.c

Boss, my code's compiling (xkcd)

• Admins
  • 10,440 posts
  • Interests:Software
    Soccer
    Photography
    RC cars
    Electronics

• Nothing Selected

Posted 29 May 2004 - 09:57 PM

Fifa doesn't even compare to Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven. There's really no contest whatsoever! I've got every Fifa game since '94 and stopped buying them after 2001 came out. Remember how you could score from the center in Fifa '97? Fifa's no good! ;)

Things that I don't suck at: Photography (flickr, JPG Mag), Skydiving, Splitting atoms, Flying a space shuttle
"Don't bail; the best gold is at the bottom of barrels of crap!" -Randy Pausch
I have people-skills goddamnit! What is wrong with you people!!! | www.skyrill.com

#4 chcman

chcman

Elite II Member

• ++Member
  • 477 posts
  • Interests:Computers, sports etc.

• Canada

Posted 29 May 2004 - 10:39 PM

What the... is thatfrom england becuase we have fifa soccer 2004 and football is like american football as u call it -- madden 2004

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users