Just back from a holiday in so called 3rd World.
Maaaan, all this recession talk is sickening.
1st World recession-hit problems:
1. you might lose your job and live from social welfare
2. you might not be able to save for summer holidays
3. you might not be able to get the latest ipod
3rd World real-life problems:
1. if you get a 12 hours per day 6 days a week no sick days job you really consider yourself lucky. There is no social welface by the way
2. there is no concept of holidays. If you have a job you do it every dayy
3. you might not be able to get the latest ipod but you really do not care
Sorry, had to get it off my chest...
GhoulerMember Since 28 Jun 2006
Offline Last Active Jan 09 2009 04:40 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 4
- Profile Views 1,501
- Member Title New Member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
P4, K8N board, 1024MB RAM, Geforce 6600, Sound Blaster X-Fi, Philips Combo CD/DVD
Intel Pentium 4
Belly button size