darkneo

Hacker Elite 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:14 PM

Posted Image

Metal Gear Solid substance was realased after metal gear solid 2 "sons of liberty" which promised gameplay at it's best. Metal Gear solid substance is a extra edition to sons of liberty for xbox. It had extra features like:
350+ VR and 150+ Alternative Missionds
5 NEW snake tales involving Soild Snake himself
Unlock new playable characters and game modes

The story starts off after the incident of Shadow Moses Island,snake has joined a group called "Philanthropy". there mission is to stop metal gears selling in the black market. This group has learned that a prototype metal gear is being transported by the U.S Marines by a tanker, but as soon as snake infiltrates the ship unknown Terrorists take over the tanker.

The main character is The legendary Solid snake but soon you have to take over the role as Raiden ( a special forces unit FOX HOUND). The game is divided into 2 chapters, The Tanker chapter and the Plant Chapter.

This game is deeply involving with brillant A.I of the enemy. you can get many kinds of weapons from a Socom to a Stinger to take down the Meatl gear called ray!

The good points are: Very involving Brillaint A.I and graphics. An orignal storyline.
The bad points: game is very short due to long cut-scenes, but there are snake tales and VR misson which will keep you entertained

I will give it 9.8/10 because of brilliant storyline and graphics.

Posted Image

Posted Image
snake on skates! watch out tony hawk!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 harriw

harriw

Master of Puppets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Interests:Final Fantasy,<br>Computers,<br>Games,<br>technological..stuff,<br>music,<br>movies,<br>drawing,<br>photoshop.

• Scotland

Posted 23 May 2004 - 08:58 PM

This is a good game! I though myself it was pretty short, but the graphics and gameplay make up for that, and it has a high replay value! :D Good Review Neo :thumbsup:

Edited by harriw, 23 May 2004 - 08:59 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image^ Cant Post ^user posted image

#3 darkneo

darkneo

Hacker Elite 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2004 - 07:25 PM

thanks harriw :thumbsup:

#4 Iron Gland

Iron Gland

Head Of UAC Security

• Moderators
  • 473 posts

• United States

Posted 15 June 2004 - 12:59 PM

I don't recall seeing Metal Gear Ray above Solid Snake while he's on the tanker in any part of the game.

#5 harriw

harriw

Master of Puppets

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,579 posts
  • Interests:Final Fantasy,<br>Computers,<br>Games,<br>technological..stuff,<br>music,<br>movies,<br>drawing,<br>photoshop.

• Scotland

Posted 15 June 2004 - 09:03 PM

Yeah i dont think it is, but it could be a very early picture so it might have been part of it THEN! if you know what i mean ! :D
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image^ Cant Post ^user posted image

#6 darkneo

darkneo

Hacker Elite 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• United Kingdom

Posted 17 June 2004 - 07:35 PM

well as far i kno is that this is screenshot came when metal gear 2 was released, so i might be fake but i am not sure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users